Church of the Saviour

Added: 10.10.2019 / Catégorie: Obiekty sakralne / print / pdf
Church of the Saviour

photo: G. Ożga

Détails de l'adresse
ul. Jagiellońska 19a
44-100
Gliwice
Coordonnées

The church was erected in 1902 according to a design by a royal building inspector, Schroeder from Koźle. The construction was supervised by master Proske. The organ was built by a Gliwice-based organ-builder, E. Kurzer, and the bells were cast from cast iron in Bochum in 1901.

Catégories de cartes de visite: 
Church of the Saviour
photo: A. Witwicki / UM Gliwice