St. George’s Church in Ostropa
The church was consecrated in 1719. It was built on the site of a temple destroyed during Swedish wars in 1655–1656. Its interior retained the original, baroque elements – the pulpit, the rainbow beam with the date of 1646, the main altar structure and polychromes in the main aisle and in the presbytery.
Renovation of the temple is supported financially by the City of Gliwice. Currently, the church is not used for religious purposes.