St. Barbara's Church
This temple was built in 1859 by Evangelicals and is a true architectural pearl of the region. It is a rare example of the neo-Roman style in its early, pre-Wilhelmian stages. The church has three aisles and beautiful 19th century stained glass windows. The enormous, three-part altar is crowned with a painting of the Black Madonna of Częstochowa. The centre of the altar holds a figure of St. Barbara.
In 1945, a catholic chaplain took the church over for the needs of the local military garrison. Currently, the parish is governed by the Field Bishop of Polish Armed Forces.