St. Anthony Church
In the years 1924-1925 a parish house was built on Herman hill, and in 1927 a church was erected next to it. The buildings had been designed by Hans Sattler and Karl Schabik. Its outer form refers to the Romanesque style with elements of Modernism. The temple looks after St. Anthony’s relics. The main altar was made by a Gliwice-based company Müzberg, whereas the reliefs are the works by Paul Ondrusch. The statues which ornament the pillars of the central nave come from an altar by Jan Strządała.