Content type: Business Card

Die Kirche befindet sich in der ehemaligen Seminaristenkapelle, die, nachdem das Niedrige Priesterseminar von den Sowjets aufgelöst worden war, mit einer neuen Polychromie verziert wurde, die mit Malereien von L. Konaszewski ergänzt worden ist.

Content type: Business Card

The church is situated in a former seminary chapel, which after the liquidation of the Lower Theological Seminary by Soviets was embellished with new polychromy, completed with paintings by L. Konaszewski. The renovation carried out in 1994 enriched the interiors with the new design of the presbytery by Stanisław Słodowy.

Content type: Business Card

В 1623 году монахи-реформаты построили на этом месте монастырь и церковь святого Креста в стиле барокко. В 1921 монастырь перешел к отцам редемптористам. Вскоре после этого они перестроили и расширили церковь. К западной стороне корпуса прилегает четырехугольное здание монастыря с внутренним коридором.

Content type: Business Card

En 1623, les Réformés bâtirent dans cet endroit un couvent et une église de style baroque sous le patronage de la Sainte Croix. En 1921, les Rédemptoristes reprirent l’église et, par la suite, ils la transformèrent et l’agrandirent. Au côté ouest du corps de la nef est accolé le bâtiment quadrilatéral du couvent avec un cloître.

Content type: Business Card

Im Jahr 1623 errichteten die Franziskaner an dieser Stelle ein Kloster und eine Kirche in barocken Formen, als Heilig-Kreuz-Kirche. Im Jahr 1921 wurde das Kloster vom Redemptoristenorden übernommen. Kurz darauf wurde die Kirche von ihnen umgebaut und vergrößert.

Content type: Business Card

In 1623 Reformati Friars erected a friary and a church here, Baroque in form, dedicated to the Holy Cross. In 1921 the friary was taken over by the Redemptorists. Soon they rebuilt and extended the church. The western side of the body of the church adjoins a four-sided monastery building with an internal patio.

Content type: Business Card

Церковь была освящена в 1929 году. Жемчужиной интерьера костела является установленный в пресвитерии образ, представляющий Богородицы с Младенцем на руках.

Content type: Business Card

L’église fut consacré en 1929. Dans le chancel de l’église se trouve une peinture représentant la Vierge à l’enfant, un véritable bijou de la décoration intérieure de l’église !

Content type: Business Card

Die Kirche wurde 1929 geweiht. Die Perle des Inneren des Gotteshauses ist das Bild im Chorraum, das die Heiligste Jungfrau Maria mit dem Kinde auf dem Arm darstellt.

Content type: Business Card

The church was consecrated in 1929. A true gem of its interior design is an icon of the Holy Virgin Mary with the Baby Jesus in her arms, situated in the presbytery.