Content type: Business Card

Die Kirche wurde Ende der 1980er Jahre gebaut. Es wurde eine wundervolle Orgel mit sechsundzwanzig Stimmen installiert, die eine wahre Perle ist und den Stolz der Pfarrei darstellt. Die Ausgestaltung des Chorraums hingegen wurde nach einem Entwurf des Bildhauers Krzysztof Nitsch vorgenommen.

Content type: Business Card

The temple was erected in the late 1980s. A magnificent 26 voice-organ, a true gem and pride of the parish, is installed in the church. The interior design of the presbytery follows the concept of sculptor Krzysztof Nitsch. The main element here is a large cross with the Christ, embedded in the foundation of the tabernacle.

Content type: Business Card

Церковь находится в старой часовне духовной семинарии, которая, после ликвидации Младшей духовной семинарии советской властью, была украшена новой полихромией, дополненной рисунками Л. Конашевского. Ремонт 1994 года придал интерьеру новое убранство пресвитерия авторства Станислава Слодового. На главной стене установлен крест с распятием.

Content type: Business Card

L’église se trouve dans l’ancienne chapelle du séminaire qui, après la liquidation du Petit séminaire par les soviets, fut décoré d’une nouvelle polychromie complétée avec des peintures de L. Konaszewski. Les travaux de rénovation du 1994 ont enrichi l’intérieur avec une nouvelle décoration du chancel réalisée par Stanisław Słodowy.

Content type: Business Card

Die Kirche befindet sich in der ehemaligen Seminaristenkapelle, die, nachdem das Niedrige Priesterseminar von den Sowjets aufgelöst worden war, mit einer neuen Polychromie verziert wurde, die mit Malereien von L. Konaszewski ergänzt worden ist.

Content type: Business Card

The church is situated in a former seminary chapel, which after the liquidation of the Lower Theological Seminary by Soviets was embellished with new polychromy, completed with paintings by L. Konaszewski. The renovation carried out in 1994 enriched the interiors with the new design of the presbytery by Stanisław Słodowy.

Content type: Business Card

В 1623 году монахи-реформаты построили на этом месте монастырь и церковь святого Креста в стиле барокко. В 1921 монастырь перешел к отцам редемптористам. Вскоре после этого они перестроили и расширили церковь. К западной стороне корпуса прилегает четырехугольное здание монастыря с внутренним коридором.

Content type: Business Card

En 1623, les Réformés bâtirent dans cet endroit un couvent et une église de style baroque sous le patronage de la Sainte Croix. En 1921, les Rédemptoristes reprirent l’église et, par la suite, ils la transformèrent et l’agrandirent. Au côté ouest du corps de la nef est accolé le bâtiment quadrilatéral du couvent avec un cloître.

Content type: Business Card

Im Jahr 1623 errichteten die Franziskaner an dieser Stelle ein Kloster und eine Kirche in barocken Formen, als Heilig-Kreuz-Kirche. Im Jahr 1921 wurde das Kloster vom Redemptoristenorden übernommen. Kurz darauf wurde die Kirche von ihnen umgebaut und vergrößert.

Content type: Business Card

In 1623 Reformati Friars erected a friary and a church here, Baroque in form, dedicated to the Holy Cross. In 1921 the friary was taken over by the Redemptorists. Soon they rebuilt and extended the church. The western side of the body of the church adjoins a four-sided monastery building with an internal patio.