Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary's Church
The church was built in 1493 in Zębowice and moved to Gliwice in 1925. Today, it is one of the best preserved, wooden churches in Upper Silesia. It has Gothic and baroque features. It is one of five wooden churches in the area of the former Gliwice County, dating back to the 15th century.