The temple was erected in 1925. It is a brick building with a wooden tower on the roof. Near the church there are statues of the Guardian Angel, Jesus Christ, a grotto with a statue of Our Lady of Lourdes, as well as a mission cross and a park alley. The interior design of the presbytery is certainly noteworthy. The heart of the main altar is occupied by a painting of St. Joseph, painted in 1912 and donated by Rev. Johannes Chrząszcz. The altar itself, made of oak wood, is a work by Isidor Mrowetz.