The author of the design of the church was Nawrat – a local construction master. As a results of the undertaken works, a court barn was converted into a church, and a granary into a parsonage. During the first missions conducted in the parish (1934), carpenter Markiefka donated a wooden mission cross. In 1922 the presbytery was rebuilt according to a design by Fischer and Nawratek. The main element of the altar is a triptych of stained glass windows depicting scenes form the life of John the Baptist.