The construction was launched in 1925. The church is maintained in the Neo-Baroque style. The temple is monumental in character, richly decorated with elaborate ornaments, and harmonious in terms of composition. Its interiors also implement the Neo-Baroque features of Historicism of the second half of the 19th century. The sacred space of the presbytery is separated by a rainbow arc, ornamented on both sides with paintings of angels and crowned with a Latin caption “Veni creator spiritus”.