Church of the Saviour

Church of the Saviour

Updated: 10.10.2019 / print / pdf
Church of the Saviour

photo: G. Ożga

Dane adresowe
ul. Jagiellońska 19a
44-100
Gliwice
Dane kontaktowe

The church was erected in 1902 according to a design by a royal building inspector, Schroeder from Koźle. The construction was supervised by master Proske. The organ was built by a Gliwice-based organ-builder, E. Kurzer, and the bells were cast from cast iron in Bochum in 1901.

Business card categories: 
Church of the Saviour
photo: A. Witwicki / UM Gliwice