Church of the Nativity of the Holy Virgin Mary

Added: 08.10.2019 / Category: Obiekty sakralne / pdf
Address data
ul. Rolników 188
44-141
Gliwice
Contact details

The temple was erected in 1898-1904 in the Neo-Gothic style. In 1945 it suffered severe damage. Its reconstruction and renovation was carried out in 1958-1964. The latest thorough restoration took place in the 1990s.

In the parish cemetery adjacent to the church there is a monument commemorating Rev. Edgar Wolf and 120 lay individuals murdered in 1945.

Business card categories: